Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Luminox LU8817

Where to get Luminox 8817 Luminox Navy Seal 20th Anniversary Seal 8817 Black/Green Dial New Evo Strap Mens Watch.

Nice Multipurpose WatchBy BJohns7Great daily wear diving watch and good price! I have now owned this watch for about 2 months. I own another Luminox that actually cost quite a bit more, but I like this one the most for several reasons. The dark, black on black style, looks good for casual wear. The carbon reinforced polymer body feels very solid, probably very resistant to scratches or other damage, and is very light (my other Luminox for comparison has a steel body). My watch aluminates properly just like my other Luminox. Being plastic, I expected ... » More Information about Luminox 8817 Luminox Navy Seal 20th Anniversary Seal 8817 Black/Green Dial New Evo Strap Mens Watch.

Price: » Check Discount Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment